Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One thing always leads to another

That snowflaking that went to my SA$ (Same as cash) plan was posted I officially owe 627.00 and another 7.00 should be posted next Monday! Slow and steady... :)

Also my production this month at work is going very well I have been so motivated lately I believe its because suddenly my debt is shrinking and more of the money is going to the right places so I don't feel guilty I feel free and creative. Its like a cycle of good really...the better I feel they better I do at work the more money I can send to my debts the faster I'll crawl out of the hole I dug.

Also I have a house sitting gig for the weekend after new years that will dump another 50$-70$ on the debt train...woooo woooh

1 comment:

Simplelivin' said...

I just came across your blog and thought I'd say hi! Great job with the snowflaking and earning extra money to put on the debt! Keep up the great work!