Thursday, April 8, 2010

Difficulty= Opportunities

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
~Einstein~


another 10$ go to hsbc

and now 235$ is the balance :) So next month I will start throwing money at my car loan which honestly is going to be much more tough than credit cards....

but then I was thinking as soon as I pay that off I can't charge more onto it. So maybe it will go quicker than I expect it too.

I owe 13,283.00
Min Payment= 285$

My take home pay has went down because I'm now on my employers insurance and our commission has been less mostly due to the economy. I have that job offer which I'm undecided on because I'm going to have to move and only have a small $1,000 in the bank. So I'm trying to decide if I should just save as much as I can in case I move.

I'm also considering just getting a part time job that will pay my bills so I can finish school already. I wouldn't have insurance which would be a huge problem and I wouldn't be able to pay off debt but at least I would finish my degree quicker. But seriously I don't even know what I want to do. I don't really enjoy the 9-5 workday ....but I sure do love my nights and weekends off and maybe if I wasn't in school the other hours that I'm not working everyday it wouldn't be so terrible.

Either way I've got some amazing opportunities coming up and I can't wait to see where they lead me :)

No comments: