Friday, April 16, 2010

No MORE....



The credit card fee's have finally left my budget! It has taken me a year and 3 months to achieve.  But I figure If i would still be paying the minimums on all of my cards I would still have a good 12 years to go even if I never charged another dime...thats makes me feel better :)

I'm done living on Credit and I'm onto bigger things such as my car loan...haha

Still I'm absolutely ELATED that I can live on my income and no longer rely on these.  Even though i don't have many readers I honestly feel that the ones I do have, are part of the reason these are out of my life. Thanks everyone.

I think I'm going to take next month to catch my emergency fund back up to 1000$ and then in June Start killing my car loan.  I'm not sure whats in store for me as of yet for moving so I'm going to try and save as much as I can to have a small cushion for possible moving expenses.  My dad has a trailer so I won't have to spend anything for that besides gas.  Then I might stay at home until my lease is up so I won't have to drive as far.  This is all tentative to receiving my offer from my new employer.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

In Debt said...

Sorry I'm so late reading this! This is AWESOME! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

Esperanza said...

Thanks I'm pretty excited :)

Serendipity said...

YAY! YOUR CREDIT CARD FREE!!!!!!!

Simplelivin' said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you!!! You knew what you wanted and you stuck to it! Good luck with wiping out the car loan and saving up!

Esperanza said...

Thanks everyone!! :)